Robotics & Industrial Automation
MIS Hip Distractor System
Objective: Improve device functionality, according to design inputs aimed at addressing operator ease of use, while maintaining Arthrex’s visual brand language.
- Work with surgeons, and physicians assistants in the operating room to identify opportunities for improvement in use, and design …
Client: Perkin Elmer
Objective: Refresh a legacy life science workstation for usability, scalability, and branding
- Research and Development into use case and ergonomics of historical devices, and competitive products to evaluate opportunities
- Identified opportunities for improvement in design, cost, manufacturability…
Client: Siren Marine
Objective: Engineer and Design the refresh of a first generation product, with more technology in a smaller enclosure, capable of withstanding being submerged under water, and designed to drive attention.
- Design for manufacturing: material research and selection, manufacturing process research and selection
- Assisted in developing volumetrics of product …
Client: Zimmer Biomet
Objective: Design for manufacturing to allow the company to rethink manufacturing process, decrease piece count, and rearrange components within system for ease of manufacturing, while also modernizing the aesthetics to fit in modern operating room.
- Performed Market Research to identify opportunities for improvement in use, and design …
F-50 Gas Vent Filter
Client: Smiths Medical
Objective: Return Smith’s Medical blood gas vent/filter back to market, with minimal impact to previous manufacturing process.
- Detailed failure mode analyses
- Tolerance analysis
- Addressed molding-related component and feature failures …
Client: Guard Medical
Objective: Engineer and design an innovative, wearable surgical dressing with an integrated pump that establishes and maintains negative pressure with a few pinches. The goal being, to use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) to improve healing and reduce Surgical Site Infections after surgery while providing savings to the healthcare system
- Performed Design Development from alpha prototype to be ready for manufacturing
- Design for joining of elastomeric components …
Important problems deserve thoughtful solutions.
- Talk To Us – we’ll work together to understand your project’s needs and identify how we can best collaborate.
- Let’s Make a Plan – we’ll put together a bespoke team of experienced engineers and designers to help you overcome your specific product development challenges.
- Get To Work – we’ll work with you to get your project over the finish line.